Speaks test results for increased clarity and independence.
The SensoCard Plus meter kit is an audio blood glucose test kit for people with diabetes who are visually impaired or require audio assistance when self testing.
The elderly, children with diabetes, and those who are new to diabetes testing may find that the added "talking" feature of the SensoCard Plus makes the testing process less difficult.
- Speaks glucose readings for increased clarity and independence
- step by step guidance and each meter reading is spoken in a pleasant, clear voice in the English language.
- Easy-to-read display
- the SensoCard Plus meter shows the readings with large numbers.
- Memory store for 500 readings
- all repeated on demand with no time limitations.
- Easy to use
- automatic operation upon strip insertion.
- Results in just 5 seconds (average)
- 7-14-28 day average calculation
- to help with your diabetes management.
- Small sample requirement
- just 0.5 Ál of blood to deliver an accurate result.
- Easy calibration
- simple plastic card swipe, included in each new container of test strips.
- Long life lithium battery
- average 1000 tests per battery, which is replaceable (2 x 3V CR2032).
- Compact and portable
- complete with carry case.
- PC compatible
- wireless data transfer device and CR-Rom available for data management and results analysis.